The Adobe Flash plugin lets you hear and see Flash audio and video content on Chrome on your computer.
Only let Flash run on websites that you trust. Some websites might use Adobe Flash Player to harm your computer.
If you quit Chrome, your Flash settings won’t be saved. The next time you open Chrome, you’ll have to allow Flash again for any sites you added before.
- When you visit a page you trust that has Flash content, click Click to enable Adobe Flash Player.
- Click Allow.
The site needs Flash to work
If a website isn’t working, you might need to change your settings to allow Flash.
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- At the bottom, click Site Settings.
- In the new tab, to the right of “Flash,” click Allow.
- Go back to the site and reload the page.